Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 32

Thread: Leaving You a

  1. #21
    Inactive Member ellanoize's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 28th, 2003
    Posts
    8,466
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Makes me feel warm all over [img]biggrin.gif[/img]

  2. #22
    Inactive Member cherrysis's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 4th, 2005
    Posts
    6,135
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Did you pee your pants [img]wink.gif[/img] OH I'm just kidding ya...my sense of humor is slowly returning YAY!!!
    I left you a picture over at Bon Bons HAPPY TUESDAY!!!

  3. #23
    Inactive Member Forbidden Passions's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 27th, 2006
    Posts
    2,326
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Just a little something to say that I am glad to have you as a friend [img]biggrin.gif[/img]

    323528nwti6u5ik8

  4. #24
    Inactive Member cherrysis's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 4th, 2005
    Posts
    6,135
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    YES...and How are you??? Has Hostboard been acting up or are you philandering at other boards again??? [img]tongue.gif[/img] [img]rolleyes.gif[/img] [img]wink.gif[/img]

  5. #25
    Inactive Member ellanoize's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 28th, 2003
    Posts
    8,466
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    i haven't been around much lately, I still check on everyones boards. I am preparing for my disability hearing in a few weeks, I am buying a house, and this crazy heat has kicked my big ol' butt.

    Take care and thanks for checking up on me.

    rog

  6. #26
    Inactive Member cherrysis's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 4th, 2005
    Posts
    6,135
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Well I hope that the heat has abated a bit!!! It's nicer here even at 96* because the wind is blowing.
    Congrats on the house and I will be praying about your disability!!!
    HUGS YOU!!!

  7. #27
    Inactive Member ellanoize's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 28th, 2003
    Posts
    8,466
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Sis Thank you, I have a good feeling about all of this and you know I will keep everyone updated as things fall into place (I hope they don't fall on my head)

  8. #28
    Inactive Member cherrysis's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 4th, 2005
    Posts
    6,135
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    NO WAY...I have a good feeling too and you got many friends who care about you...its time things go YOUR WAY!!!

  9. #29
    Inactive Member ellanoize's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 28th, 2003
    Posts
    8,466
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    You always know what to say to make me feel better.
    Right On Sister Rae [img]graemlins/rose.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/boy_hug.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/girl_hug.gif[/img]

  10. #30
    Inactive Member cherrysis's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 4th, 2005
    Posts
    6,135
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Thank You Sugar...but really DEEP in my [img]graemlins/heart.gif[/img] I feel things are going to change in such a big---BETTER way for you. My suspicion is that you have given of yourself over and over...so now it is time for you to reap what you have sewn!!!!

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •